Our child care program is open to members and casual visitors seeking care for their children.
Children are supervised by qualified carers in our creche, an interactive space equipped with games and toys. We provide children with the opportunity to socialise in a family/multi-age setting, where they can explore new experiences in a stimulating and caring environment. We welcome children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age.
We offer two styles of care in our centre: Child Care and Occasional Care.
- Child Care: for parents and carers who are planning to stay within the centre while their child is in care.
- Occasional Care: for parents and carers who would like to pursue activities outside the centre while their child is in care.
So whether you’re attending a weekly group fitness class or have an offsite appointment, we have care options to meet your needs.
1:5 for infants under 3 years
1:15 for children over 3 years
Session 1: 9:00 AM – 10:20 AM
Session 2: 10:20AM – 11:30 PM
Child care member: Free
Child care non-member: $5.50 per session
Occasional Care: $12.00 per session
Enrolments, Bookings and Cancellations
For each child you wish to enrol in our child care service, you need to:
- Fill out the enrolment form
- Provide an original birth certificate, Immunisation History Statement, and other supporting documents (for example, a Health Care Card or anaphylaxis management plan) where necessary
- Please bring these forms into the centre.
We recommend an orientation meeting with our Children's Service Coordinator to:
- Give you a tour of the creche
- Check your enrolment form and supporting documents
- Discuss your child's needs and your expectations.
This can be arranged at reception or by calling the centre on (03) 9438 5299 during business hours
Once enrolled, you can make a booking in person or by calling the centre on (03) 9438 5299 during business hours. Bookings can be made a week in advance and are essential.
Cancellations are welcome up until the booking is due to start. You will be charged for the cost of the session book if you fail to cancel, unless a medical certificate is supplied.
- Forms and Downloads