Address: 1 Elizabeth St, Diamond Creek VIC 3089
Phone: (03) 9438 1883
In the preschool swimming program, children learn to become more independent in the water and begin to develop important water survival skills.
Children will learn skills in:
- body orientation
- propulsion and submersion
- basic stroke development
- personal and water safety.
Our swimming teachers
Our teachers hold nationally accredited swimming teacher and water safety certificates. They have current CPR and first aid certificates, and have training in safeguarding children and young people.
Teachers assess and progress children through the program levels, based on their individual ability.
Class size: 4
Class size: 5
Class size: 5
Swimming Lessons information
Please select lesson type *
Feel free to come into the centre and speak to one of our customer service officers, or call the centre on (03) 9438 1883 to determine the right level for your child’s lessons.
For more information, or to register your interest in swimming lessons, fill out in the enquiry form on this page and one of our friendly customer service team will be in touch.
Fees are paid upfront for the complete summer season of swimming lessons.
Summer lessons per student $18.00 per lesson
Program and Safety Requirements
- Parents should bring bathers during the first few lessons, in case the child gets upset and needs support in the water
All child lessons
- Bring bathers, towel, goggles (recommended but not required) and dry clothes
- Come to the edge of the pool at the start of the lesson and directly hand over your child to the teacher
- Watch the lesson
- Stay as close as possible to the lesson (for example, by sitting in the chairs around the pool)
- Come to the edge of the pool at the end of the lesson and collect your child
- Photos are only allowed in the pool area with prior arrangement (never in the change room area). See our FAQs page for more information.
To provide a safe environment for your child, parents/carers must stay in the pool with infants for the whole lesson.
Watch Around Water policy
Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult, and children younger than five require an adult within arm’s reach. All parents, guardians and carers must comply with our Watch Around Water policy.
Adults must be over the age of 17 to supervise children and can supervise a maximum of 2 children under 6 y.o. and 4 children ages from 6-12 y.o.
Children under five One adult to a max of two children Children five to 10 One adult to a max of four children